We will not meet in person at Hunter on Wed 2/6
There’s an assignment due Wed 2/6 5:30 p.m. (reply to post in forum)
You will hold a brief Zoom meeting with me on Wed 2/6 between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
You need to be a member of our course group (accept invitation) to complete the work for next week
The detailed overview:
First and foremost:
- Create a CUNY Academic Commons profile, and accept the invitation to join the Petrarch 19 group asap
- David Marsh, “The Burning Question” (posted to course group in Files / Secretum folder, only pp. 210-17): introduction to the Secretum
- Petrarch, Secretum, Book 1, start Book 3
- Reply to the prompts in the forum (about Book 1) before Wed 2/6 5:30 p.m.
- Sign up for a brief Zoom appointment with me on Wed 2/6 between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.(for a Zoom test run and to answer any questions you might have about the course, the syllabus, the course website, etc.) You need to create a Zoom account and download the program, following the instructions on their site. Next week, you will receive an invitation for a Zoom meeting with me.